Monday, December 9, 2013

Peace can come...

What a wondrous gift peace is. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father and that no matter how chaotic life may seem, through Him we can find peace. I have like no time, but go and watch the Christmas devotional. Jesus Christ was born and suffered all He did so that we could feel peace and assurance in every situation. We may not know how this life will go, but if we give our all to Him, we have nothing to fear. Listen to how often in the devotional we are told, "peace can come..." I testify that peace can come. You will never have all the answers, but to those who love the Lord about everything else will have peace come o them.
I am still trying to figure out my life, but I know that everything is going to work out just as it should. I might now know God's plan 100%, but I know that He has a plan, and that plan leads back to Him with all that He has, if I keep the commandments. I have nothing to fear. None of us do. 
Aside from teaching and YSA functions, I've been doing a lot of soul searching trying to figure out who I am and what I want to do. At the temple this weekend I put everything in God's hands and asked for Him to just guide me to what He wants me to do. He's doing it and I know will continue to. 
I included my favorite meme from the devotional today, xoxo

http://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/christmas-devotional/2013/12?cid=HPFR120613187&lang=eng



No comments:

Post a Comment